My Survivor bestie, Natalie Tenerelli is not only beautiful, smart & an amazing friend ... but she's also INCREDIBLY talented! She has worked SO hard as a dancer her entire life and that dedication has led her to amazing experiences! I'm so excited to share that she will be returning to the big screen TONIGHT, starring in a new reality show, "LA Clippers Dance Squad!" on E! I had a chance to do a little Q&A with Natalie so her fans can get to know her even better!
I'll also share a few photos from our experience on season 22 of Survivor ... Lord knows we have LOTS of them, since we were basically attached at the hip ;)
Tune in TONIGHT, 10/9c pm on E!
1. What can we expect to see on the first season of “LA Clippers Dance Squad?"
Blood, sweat and tears! The show chronicles the lives of seven of us dancers on and off the court.
2. Should we prepare ourselves to see you involved in any girl drama?
There are 20 of us so we are like sisters. We don't all agree on everything, but at the end of the day we have each others back.
3. As we both know, it’s a gamble putting yourself out there on reality tv – what do you hope the audience learns about you?
I would hope that the audience will see that I'm resilient. I never give up even when things get tough.
4. What are some of your beauty “must haves?”
Psst, dry hair shampoo: We sweat so much on game days and it really helps to keep my hair looking fresh all throughout the day. Lorac Tantalizer: I don't have time to get a professional spray tan and I'm not the biggest fan of tanning in a bed so this product keeps me looking bronzed! Beauty Blender: The little spongy piece of heaven is key in setting my foundation. It makes your skin look dewy and blended to perfection!
5. What do you do to stay in such amazing shape? (Besides dancing of course?)
I love taking classes! Yoga, pilates, barre...i love it all. I don't get much done in the gym by myself. I also love hiking!
6. Lastly, you have an incredible sense of style - where are some of your favorite places to shop so your fans can dress like you?
Free people and urban outfitters are two of my favs!
Click on the photos below to see Natalie & I on Survivor!