1. Chris. The person who knows me best and loves all of me, even my flaws - and I have a lot of those! I am BEYOND thankful for my husband who I actually think isn't real because he's just THAT dreamy and amazing. (If you're reading this babe, I love you & I'm thankful for you today and always!)
2. Our London. She's everything we ever wanted or needed and she completes our little family so perfectly. I'm thankful for how she's helped me to grow as a mother and as a wife; she's taught me patience (for those tantrums ;), to give more grace, and to show more love. Thank you baby girl.
3. Laughter. I've learned to laugh instead of cry - and my goodness, a good belly laugh just seems to cure everything so this year, I'm thankful for the gift of LAUGHTER.
4. Family + Friends. I'm forever thankful for the unfailing support of family and friends, even more now than ever. They are my backbone!
5. Freedom. With all of the craziness going on, I still get to wake up every day knowing that I can express myself the way that I want and exercise my beliefs. I am thankful for those that defend our freedoms every day and to live where we do!
6. Coffee. Yes, this made the list! I look forward to those first few sips of my morning coffee more than ever! Becoming a mom has made coffee GOLD in my eyes and I'm not mad about it :)
7. Date nights. I'm thankful for the nights that I get one on one time with my husband to reconnect and catch up from our busy lives. I took this for granted before parenthood and appreciate our special time together so much.
8. Sleep. My gosh, SLEEP IS EVERYTHING! I'm not sure if I'll ever feel completely rested again, but right now I'm just thankful that London sleeps through the night and we are getting a solid amount of sleep!
9. Grandparents. How special are grandparents? We are so lucky to have their support and love. London loves all of her grandparents (she has six!) + we LOVE watching a special bond form with each one.
10. Today. I'm thankful that I get to live today and experience everything that comes with it - good or bad. I don't want to wish away life or speed it up; I just want to live in the moment and drink in each and every memory.
I wish you all the BEST Thanksgiving with your loved ones! Here's hoping you eat enough to birth a tiny food baby at the end of your meal ;) Cheers!