I'm 30 (plus 2) today! ;) Happy Birthday to me!
...And happy week before Valentine's Day! I absolutely love celebrating this day with my guy! Actually, the month of February is one of my favorites in general; it's filled with so much pink, hearts, and chocolate :) Even though my husband and I agree on no gifts, just a nice dinner out - we always end up getting something for one another. If you're anything like me, and you struggle to find a gift for your guy - here are a few things to spark some inspiration:
1. Chelsea boot // 2. Wireless FitBit (for the gym enthusiast!) // 3. No-Iron checkered shirt // 4. Monogram cuff links (love this idea & GREAT PRICE!) // 5. Wireless head phones // 6. RayBan sunnies // 7. Thermal knit robe (trust me on this one!) // 8. Suede slippers // 9. Record player (unique gift idea!) // 10. Cashmere v-neck sweater // 11. Air-max Nikes (All guys love Nike) // 12. Bluetooth mini speaker // 13. "Luckiest Guy" mug (Just a little reminder!) // 14. Overnight duffle // 15. The North Face thermal jacket (Great price!) // 16. Tom Ford cologne (SO GOOD) // 17. Brown leather watch
A few Valentine's Day date ideas for you...
1. At-home dinner + a movie! If you don't want to spend money going out to a fancy restaurant or to a movie - create the date at home! Plan a menu and cook together while sipping on a class of wine! It's such a great way to enjoy each others company and to reconnect. Pick out a Netflix movie together or rent one for just over $1 from your local RedBox!
2. Catch a show! Boston has such an amazing theater district that offers an array of live performances. There are loads of restaurants to grab a bite to eat before or after the show!
3. Book a staycation! I'm a BIG fan of staycations and I love playing "tourist" with my hubby. Sometimes it's just nice to stay the night in a different place; it feels exciting and refreshing to wake up somewhere new (even if it is right in your backyard).
4. Go ice-skating together! I don't know why, but there's something that seems super romantic about ice skating, especially at night! Maybe it's because you get all bundled up and most definitely have to hold on to one another while you skate. It's a fun activity that will certainly bring you closer. Grab hot chocolate after to cap off the night!
5. Couples spa day! Book a couples massage or facial and just allow yourselves to be pampered. Most spas offer coffee, tea, or even champagne during your service, and you should totally take advantage of the free beverages :) If you don't want to splurge too much, set it up at home! Buy some essential oils (lavender is always calming), set up the room with candles, and dim the lights. You can alternate giving each other a relaxing massage.
How do you all usually celebrate Valentine's Day with your loved one?!